1. Globalis Portugal (Viagens Expansão – Viagens e Eventos Corporativos, LDA.), NIPC 513319778 with headquarters at Rua dos Lagares de El-Rei, 17D R / C DTO, 1700-268, Lisbon, Portugal, is promoting a raffle of ten weekends in Lisbon following a response to a survey on holiday constraints and preferences.
2. The period for participation will begin on 13/07/2021 and will end at 00:00 (zero) on 02/08/2021. Is intended for all individual people of equal age or over 18 years old, non-residents in Portugal that respond to the survey about the constraints and their travel preferences and validate their participation, sharing their name, email, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and subscribing to the respective consent statement.
1. Participation in the Raffle always depends on prior validation by Globalis Portugal regarding the verification of the eligibility conditions.
2. The participants who are excluded cannot, for that reason, claim for any type of compensation.
1. The ten winners will be selected at random via random.org platform and will be awarded a weekend in Lisbon for two people, including accommodation in a four-star rated hotel and car rental during the stay.
2. The winners will be announced on 13/08/2021 on the Globalis Portugal website.
3. For the purpose of awarding the prize, the winners will be contacted by Globalis Portugal, to indicate their full name, address, telephone number and display a copy of an identification document to confirm that they are effectively the winning participant.
4. The weekend will be scheduled on a date to be agreed with the winner.
5. The prize expires after one year from its attribution.
1. The awarding of the prizes will involve the collection of personal data of the awarded participants regarding their full name, mobile phone number and email address, for which the respective consent was given.
2. All participants declare that they are aware that the processing data is necessary for the purpose of awarding prizes. The data will be processed by Globalis Portugal, as responsible for the processing, only to carry out the draw and will be kept for a maximum period of 14 months from the date of publication of the name of the winners, being eliminated after this period.
4. Globalis Viagens undertakes to respect the legislation regarding the protection of the privacy of participants’ data and to treat these data only for the purposes identified in this regulation, as well as to ensure that these data are treated with adequate levels of security.
5. The personal data referred to in point 1 of this regulation are accompanied by a specific declaration of consent for the processing of data by Globalis Portugal.
Globalis Portugal provides the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify doubts about these Regulations and the operation of the Draw or for further information. Cases not provided for in these Regulations will be resolved by Globalis Viagens by provision that it would create if it had to regulate the case in the context of these Regulations.
1. Winners agree that their name will be publicly disclosed in connection with the Prize Draw.
2. Participation in this Prize Draw necessarily implies full and unreserved acceptance of these regulations.
3. If, during the duration of the Prize Draw, any fact occurs that is beyond the control of Globalis Viagens and affects its proper functioning, Globalis Viagens reserves the right to change, interrupt or cancel the Prize Draw, providing information about this fact by email from the contacts shared by the participants and cannot be held responsible for any damage arising there from. Globalis Viagens reserves the right to exclude participants who register with false data, try to violate the rules and spirit of the Prize at any time, or make any attempt at electronic fraud, as well as proceed in court against them.